Monday, February 25, 2013

CWLC 30 Mid Winter Break...Bright and Cheery

Welcome to another challenge
at Created with Love Challenges!!
Challenge #30

First things first...our winners from last week
Things that Fly.

Our sponsor last week was...

Our random winner is....
#49 Ciska


....You have won 4 images of your choice


Our Top 3 
as voted on by our Design Team 
are....
#32 Crafty Granny B
 


#47 Leah Ann Gast






#57 Karen H
 
 
Be sure to pick up our winner and Top 3 Badges to display on your blog.


Chris here...I am your host this week.  

Who has been dealing with Winter?
Has it been a mild winter?
Or a bad winter?
Around here we have had spring like weather 
and that night Wintery Mix of weather.  
Well I thought now would be a good time
for a Mid-Winter Break.
So this week's challenge is 
Bright and Cheery
Anything works...as long as it is 
Bright and Cheery.

Our Spsonsor this week is
Prize of 6 Images of the winners choice!


We have a special Guest Designer this week!

Hi! My name is Denise Pustelniak. I live in El Paso Texas. Born in Chicago Ill. But raised in El Paso. I've lived with my grandparents since I was 12. They founded an art gallery, I suppose that's why I like art.
I've been creating scrapbook LO's for sometime and recently got into creating digital LOVE IT!!!

Denise's card using Catisha from Paper Pretties!


Let's see what our Design Team 
came up with for inspirations as PaperPretties were
generous enough to offer our team images to work with....

Gonna reverse the team this week...

Ginene


Roses


Lisa 
Blossom


Hialeah

Happy Spring


The deadline for this challenge is...
March 2, 2013
at 9 PM EST

Now remember, you don't have to make a card...
Any paper craft project will work.

Thanks for joining us....

 --------------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3...so excited! Congrats to the other winners!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I am honored and thrilled to be in your Top 3! I'm delighted you enjoyed my doily easel card. :o) Congratulations to the other winners! Beautiful DT creations once again this week. Thank you for the inspiration! I hope to play along. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful DT creations, thank you for such a lovely challenge theme
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a lovely surprise to find out I've won, congrats to the top 3 winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT designs and Denise, GD, your card rocks...I nearly forgot to put this on your blog...better late than never..luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge... such beautiful DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete